Please take a few minutes to watch the video below;
We say “Social Media Systems” quite a bit, in the world of Bravo Charlie this means;
* A WordPress website – quick and efficient updating of content
* A professionally designed wordpress theme
* A Facebook business page – a communal area to interact with folk
* A Mailchimp newsletter system – Do you know the best time to send emails? Ask us about it.
* A YouTube channel with graphics that match the website and Facebook presence
* A Mobile Application (free or fee), linking the latest YouTube, WordPress and Facebook updates
* A Twitter account with matching graphics
Some or all of these elements may be relevant to you – it depends on where you are now and where you want to get (have a look at our Gap Analysis consulting).
If you have an existing website, then getting a “Social Media Footprint” can be created quickly for you (within 72 hours) BUT! Don’t be fooled, a system needs quality content, which is where our consulting and then video production services come into play.
Facebook – for generating new relationships and connecting with customers:
- Business page created including your staff added as administrators
- All relevant information such as company description and hours filled out
- Graphics for profile picture and photo strip
- Access “Bravo Charlie Facebook success guide”
(find out what the most effective types of posts are and when to send them!)
Twitter – for developing and growing your customer base:
- Setup your profile
- Source professional graphics for the background
- Generate your Twitter profile picture
- Give you access to our “Twitter Techniques” guide
- Post your first 10 tweets
YouTube – the place to store and share your story
- Creation of your YouTube channel
- Sourcing background graphics
- Inserting relevant company information
LinkedIn – to enhance your professional credibility
- Setup your profile in LinkedIn
- Connect you with four relevant groups to your industry and target market
- Gives you access to our “Building professional credibility” guide
If this sounds like something you think could benefit you or a friend, please get in touch.